AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Grorx

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Post by Grorx »

HOW DOES THIS FORUM WORK I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

TheDeamon
Site Admin

Re: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Post by TheDeamon »

Well, it seems you found the post button, that's a good start.

Ravil

Post by Ravil »

After so many years on the RR this style of forum causes almost physical revulsion in me.

Grorx

Post by Grorx »

HOLD ME RAVVY!

It is weird to have to click on stuff to see what people are talking about, as opposed to having it vomited up so pleasantly before me automatically.

Rotten

Post by Rotten »

The current scheme is basically hello kitty with none of the charm. My putrid soul hates it with the fury of a thousand suns.

And I assure you wheels are in motion.

Ishpeck

Post by Ishpeck »

Ravil wrote:After so many years on the RR this style of forum causes almost physical revulsion in me.
+1

Ravil

Post by Ravil »

I'm sure it could also change to Hello Kitty with all of the charm. Would that make it better?

TheDeamon
Site Admin

Post by TheDeamon »

Pretty good odds there is a Hello Kitty forum theme available and ready to be implemented.

Grorx

Post by Grorx »

Why can't I read the topics in the other index, the Horkethane's hut or whatever? Does this mean I probably don't want to?

Namrok

Post by Namrok »

From this page, click on "Grorx" in the upper right, then "User Control Panel". On that page, click on the "Usergroups" tab, select "The Goggles Do Nothing", make sure "Join Selected" is selected, and then click "Submit".

I think that's mostly it.

TheDeamon
Site Admin

Post by TheDeamon »

Well, there now is a darker forum skin option installed, looks like the 3.1.x series for phpbb is relatively new, and not widely supported for ui elements, so the existing selection for ui's is rather limited in all reality even though the overall phpbb install base is huge.

Ravage!

Post by Ravage! »

This would have been great 15 years ago. Good god. People have gone from birth to highschool in the time that CWAL has existed.

TheDeamon
Site Admin

Post by TheDeamon »

Ravage! wrote:This would have been great 15 years ago. Good god. People have gone from birth to highschool in the time that CWAL has existed.
Some of them them could have gone from conception to graduation after this year.