Happy StarCraft Day!

Ravil

Happy StarCraft Day!

Post by Ravil »

I feel like I'd be remiss if I allowed the release of a StarCraft-related thing to happen without saying something about it on a CWAL board.

I expect it to fall within a particular range of mediocrity, but I am treating myself to some nostalgia by going out and buying a box copy on launch day.

Namrok

Re: Happy StarCraft Day!

Post by Namrok »

You know, I was so busy ignoring all the Fallout 4 hype, I forgot other games were even coming out. And I even preordered this one!

I guess I should try to play at least one level tonight.

Grorx

Post by Grorx »

I have been out of town but I will hopefully be able to play it tonight or tomorrow night. Woooo!

Namrok

Post by Namrok »

Got two missions in last night and I'm a little blah about it. It's the second expansion pack. I don't need several missions of extended tutorials god damnit! Especially when the prologue missions were already three levels of extended tutorials.

Namrok

Post by Namrok »

So I finished the main campaign. 19 missions? I guess there was the 3 mission prologue. On the epilogue now. This campaign still feels phoned in. I mean shit, the final mission of the main campaign is a carbon copy of the final mission of the Terran campaign. It's the same damned thing.

Ishpeck

Post by Ishpeck »

Namrok wrote:So I finished the main campaign. 19 missions? I guess there was the 3 mission prologue. On the epilogue now. This campaign still feels phoned in. I mean shit, the final mission of the main campaign is a carbon copy of the final mission of the Terran campaign. It's the same damned thing.
That's lamentable.

TheDeamon
Site Admin

Post by TheDeamon »

Butt Metzen!

Namrok

Post by Namrok »

Welp, beat the Epilogue now too.

Ugggggggggggggggggggggh

Ishpeck